Introducing the Pension & Financial Wellness Program for Employees of Canadian Ford Dealers and Affiliates
- Your contributions
- Dealership matching
- Immediate tax savings on most registered plans through payroll deductions
- Investment options carefully selected by the Program’s Board of Trustees
- Lower investment management fees than the retail sector
- Hassle-free investment solutions for every type of investor
- Post-retirement income fund options to provide retirement income within the Program
- Additional savings programs through RRSP and TFSA
Choosing the right group retirement savings plan can be challenging. The Canadian Ford Dealers & Affiliates Pension & Financial Wellness Program offers a variety of financial wellness savings products to suit your needs.
Simply put, the Defined Contribution Pension Plan and the Group RRSP are tax-deferral tools that help you save for retirement, and the Group TFSA is a savings tool for everything else in your life including retirement. And when the time comes to retire, the Canadian Ford Dealers and Affiliates Pension and Financial Wellness Program is still there for you with the Group RRIF/LIF.
Compare our Retirement Savings Products and Retirement Income Plans below.
|Retirement Savings Pension Plans||DCPP||RRSP||TFSA|
|Employees have instant ownership rights to their contributions||✔||✔||✔|
|Employee and Dealership matching contributions are locked-in until retirement||✔|
|Dealership makes matching contributions||✔|
|Deductible from taxable income||✔||✔|
|Requires employer matching contributions||✔|
|Investment income earned is not taxable||✔||✔||✔|
|Employee contributions are voluntary||✔||✔|